On this episode of HealthMade Radio, Dr. Karlfeldt interviews Dr. Frank Shallenberger MD, HMD, ABAAM
Dr. Shallenberger is a six-time grandfather and four-time father. He is one of the originals. He has been practicing medicine since 1973 and has been a pioneer in alternative/integrative medicine since 1978. He is one of only 16 physicians in Nevada that are licensed both in conventional medicine as well as alternative and homeopathic medicine. This allows him to integrate the best of both approaches for optimal results.
Dr. Shallenberger has revolutionized the practice of anti-aging and preventive medicine by developing a method to measure mitochondrial function and oxygen utilization. He has written two popular books describing this method, The Type 2 Diabetes Breakthrough and Bursting With Energy, and has authored numerous papers in the international peer-reviewed literature on ozone therapy and oxygen utilization. He is also the editor of Second Opinion alternative medical newsletter.
He is the developer of Prolozone®, an injection technique that has been shown to regenerate damaged joints, herniated discs, and degenerated joints, tendons, and soft tissues. He has just published the first paper on Prolozone Therapy in the Journal of Prolotherapy entitled, Prolozone – Regenerating Joints and Eliminating Pain.
Dr. Shallenberger is the owner of The Nevada Center of Alternative & Anti aging Medicine https://www.antiagingmedicine.com/ .
Dr. Shallenberger has just finished publication of his new book on ozone therapy entitled, The Principles and Applications of Ozone Therapy – A Practical Guideline For Physicians
Some of the more powerful applications of ozone therapy that we use at The Karlfeldt Center include:
- Ten Pass Ozone Therapy is a powerful tool for anti-aging, while fighting inflammation or struggling from chronic disease.
- Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) is an IV that filters and re-oxygenates the bloodstream, killing infectious agents, promoting antioxidants and acting as a personalized immune booster.
- Prolozone injections into the joints supports tissue regeneration. It could help before considering surgery.
- The ozone sauna, also known as the HOCATT, floods the body with ozone through the skin creating a whole-body effect that can eliminate toxins, increase circulation and act as an anti-aging treatment.
- Ozone bags can be filled and given via the intestines for colon or liver issues, inserted in the bladder while dealing with a UTI, or bagged around a wound to kill infection and promote healing.