Pain persists as long as connective tissue in a joint remains damaged. Prolozone therapy can heal that joint damage.
Prolozone injections stimulate tissue to repair itself, strengthening and tightening, and ultimately stabilizing the joint. Prolozone therapy involves the injections of ozone into soft tissues, ligaments, and tendons. This causes a localized inflammation in these weak areas, which then increases the blood supply and flow of nutrients, the stimulation of anabolic cells, fibroblasts, osteoblasts, and chondroblasts. These effects stimulate the tissue to repair itself, strengthening and tightening, and thereby stabilizing the area.
Anyone dealing with Low Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Rotator Cuff Tears, Knee Injuries, wanting to avoid knee and hip replacement is a candidate for prolozone therapy. Because prolozone treatments also result in cartilage regeneration, the technique is also remarkably effective even for severe cases of osteo-arthritis of the hip or knee and can also assist those who wish to avoid a hip or knee replacement.
Learn More about this Universal Healer in this interview with Dr. Michael Karlfeldt and Dr. Silvia Menedez
Some of the more powerful applications of ozone treatment that we use at The Karlfeldt Center Boise include:
- Ten Pass Ozone Therapy is a powerful tool for anti-aging, while fighting inflammation or struggling from chronic disease.
- Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) is an IV that filters and re-oxygenates the bloodstream, killing infectious agents, promoting antioxidants and acting as a personalized immune booster.
- Prolozone injections into the joints supports tissue regeneration. It could help before considering surgery.
- The ozone sauna, also known as the HOCATT, floods the body with ozone through the skin creating a whole-body effect that can eliminate toxins, increase circulation and act as an anti-aging treatment.
- Ozone bags can be filled and given via the intestines for colon or liver issues, inserted in the bladder while dealing with a UTI, or bagged around a wound to kill infection and promote healing.
At your next visit to the Karlfeldt Center in Meridian or another naturopathic clinic near Boise, ask about options for ozone therapy. Its versatility makes ozone a very effective and individualized form of medicine and when used correctly by the well-trained staff here, can make a world of difference in your healing journey.