What is HOCATT?
HOCATT™ stands for Hyperthermic Ozone & Carbonic Acid Transdermal Technology. It uses an advanced combination of modalities that are sequenced to gently but powerfully detoxify and restore the body at the cellular level, working on all major systems at one time.
HOCATT offers premier technology to enhance your body’s detoxification of metals, pathogens, and chemicals; to help cleanse internal tissues, organs, and cells; to improve blood and lymphatic circulation, and to help turn on the body’s protective immune and regeneration systems. It is a multi-modality health device that synergistically combines Medical Ozone therapy, Carbonic Acid Therapy, Whole Body Hyperthermia, Far Infrared therapy, Steam Sauna therapy, Electrotherapy, Ultrasonic therapy, Oxygen Breathing, Photon Light, Color therapy, and Aromatherapy into one system.
Benefits of the HOCATT Ozone Sauna:
- Sexual vitality and stamina
- Sports/Athletic enhancement
- Increase metabolism and help to maintain a healthy weight
- Smooth and youthful skin, a more attractive appearance
- Improve mental clarity and memory
- Eliminate cellulite on legs
- Help the body to inactivate viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungi, parasites, and protozoa
- Stimulate the immune system, speed healing
- Clean arteries and veins, improving circulation
- Oxidize toxins and facilitate their excretion
- Normalize hormone and enzyme production
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce pain, calm nerves
- Help the body dissolve fat
How Does HOCATT Work?
The steam sauna heats up to a comfortable temperature, and carbon dioxide gas (carbonic acid) is infused into the sauna. After this, the carbon dioxide is removed, and the sauna is infused with ozone gas. The heat and the carbon dioxide serve to open up the circulation to the skin so that when the ozone gas is infused, it is absorbed by the skin into the general circulation.
HOCATT Includes Infrared Therapy
As steam gently fills the sauna, the Photon infrared light penetrates the skin to help increase blood flow and circulation. Photon breaks any painful inflammatory cycle by dilating small blood and lymphatic vessels. This increase in circulation can result in accelerated healing and pain relief.
Turbocharged with Oxygen Therapy
Throughout the patient’s head is outside the ozone steam cabinet, and they are given an additional boost by inhaling pure oxygen throughout the 30-minute session. Delivered via two small tubes inserted into the nasal passages, this breath of “fresh air” helps to boost the immune system, reduce stress, boost energy, and even fight off cancer.
Some of the other more powerful applications of ozone therapy that we use at The Karlfeldt Center include:
- Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) is an IV that filters and re-oxygenates the bloodstream, killing infectious agents, promoting antioxidants, and acting as a personalized immune booster.
- Prolozone injections into the joints support tissue regeneration. It could help before considering surgery.
- The ozone sauna, also known as the HOCATT, floods the body with ozone through the skin creating a whole-body effect that can eliminate toxins, increase circulation and act as an anti-aging treatment.
- Ozone bags can be filled and given via the intestines for colon or liver issues, inserted in the bladder while dealing with a UTI, or bagged around a wound to kill infection and promote healing.
At your next visit to the Karlfeldt Center in Meridian, or another naturopathic clinic, ask about options for ozone therapy. Its versatility makes ozone a very effective and individualized form of medicine and when used correctly by the well-trained staff here, can make a world of difference in your healing journey.