On this episode of HealthMade Radio, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt visits with Stephanie James, a psychotherapist and licensed clinical social worker with more than 30 years of experience in the mental health field. She is the host of the motivational radio show and podcast The Spark With Stephanie James, and she is passionate about helping people break through limiting beliefs and live their best lives.
In this interview psychotherapist, Stephanie James shows how to gently examine beliefs that don’t serve us, ways to develop more authentic and rewarding relationships (including with ourselves), and how to approach each day with zest.
- Find out how your challenges and difficulties become the matchpoint that can provide the insight to share with humanity
- What is the definition of “The Spark”
- How to overcome life circumstances and self-limiting beliefs
- Learning how to be in touch with that divine spark in all of us
- Find out how interference can blocks individuals from connecting with what you can be
- Discover how to create significant change in your life by including daily affirmations and an action plan
- Realize that pain is part of the journey – learn how to productively deal with the hurt
- Review the simple steps to take to begin to befriend yourself
More about Stephanie James
Stephanie James is a psychotherapist, dynamic public speaker, and published author with nearly 30 years of experience in the mental health field. Nominated for Fort Collins Woman of The Year in 2014 and a graduate of Colorado State University and the University of Denver, Stephanie has an unrelenting commitment to help others achieve their best lives and become the best versions of themselves
Additional RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE BROADCAST