In this episode of HealthMade Radio, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt interviews Naturopathic, Integrative Oncologist, Nutrition Therapist, and cancer survivor Dr. Nasha Winters.
Dr. Winters’s first experience with cancer was at the age of 19. She was diagnosed with stage IV ovarian cancer and given only a few months to live. That was thirty years ago. The metabolic approach to cancer stems from her nearly three decades of personal and professional experience in the field of integrative oncology.
In this episode, learn:
- Mental and Metabolic Health and Midocrondira Function
- Vagal Nerve 10: Body and Trauma
- Cancer’s Directly Links to Insulin Growth Factor Response
- Healing with Sound and Frequencies, Breathwork and Sleep
- Critical Path Forward for Self: Test, Access, Address, Don’t Guess
- Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Stress Response that creates the Biography of your Biology
- The Failure of the “one target, one treatment, one cure” mentality of treating cancer
Dr. Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO, is a global healthcare authority and best-selling author in integrative cancer care and research consulting with physicians worldwide. She has educated hundreds of professionals in the clinical use of mistletoe. In addition, she has created robust educational programs for healthcare institutions and the public to incorporate vetted integrative therapies in cancer care to enhance outcomes. Dr. Winters is currently focused on opening a comprehensive metabolic oncology hospital and research institute in the US where the best that standard of care has to offer, and the most advanced integrative therapies, will be provided. This facility will be in a residential setting on a gorgeous campus against a backdrop of regenerative farming, EMF mitigation, and retreat, as well as state-of-the-art medical technology and data collection and evaluation to improve patient outcomes.
The Metabolic Approach to Cancer, by Dr. Nasha Winters, ND, L.Ac., FABNO, and Jess Higgins Kelley, MNT
Radical Remission, by Dr. Kelly Turner
Connect with Dr. Winters