Discover the health benefits of carrots and carrot juice in this discussion with Dr. Michael Karlfeldt, ND, PhD on a plant containing beta-carotene (which the body converts to Vitamin A or retinol), anti-oxidants and other nutrients to aid in recovery and prevention of numerous chronic health conditions.
Drinking a glass of carrot juice daily will do more for you than many bottles of supplements.
Here are some disorders that can be helped by drinking carrot juice regularly:
- Acidosis – the vital alkaline elements in carrots actually helps to balance the blood’s acidity and also balance blood sugar
- Acne – powerful cleansing properties that exist in carrot juice are effective for detoxifying the liver and clearing out any kind of toxins that cause acne
- Anemia – carrots molecules are the closest to humans’ hemoglobin molecules, making it very beneficial in blood building. So if you are dealing with any kind of anemia, then it’s extremely powerful at building up that blood and that vital energy in the body.
- Atherosclerosis – the highly cleansing powers of this miracle juice, it actually scrubs away some of the old build-up of arterial deposits, reducing your risk of heart disease or stroke.
- Asthma – the antioxidants in carrots help protect the respiratory system from infections and free-radical attacks.
- Cancer – studies show that adding one carrot a day significantly reduces cancer risk.
- Cholesterol – pectins in carrots that help to lower cholesterol levels.
- Congestion – is very effective for getting rid of mucous from ear, nose, or throat area. And also supportive for nasal congestion and sinusitis.
It’s powerful medicine to eat carrots or consume carrot juice!
Photo by Jonathan Pielmayer on Unsplash. This article originally appeared at: https://healthmade.co/the-many-benefits-of-carrots-and-carrot-juice.