In this episode of HealthMade Radio, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt interviews Leigh Dundas, a prominent human rights attorney. Recently, Leigh has been outspoken about the legality and implications of mask mandates and social distancing.
Until recently, Leigh’s attention has been focused on child sex trafficking in Asian countries, but the overreaction by US and state governments has pivoted her attention back to the United States. She has sought to warn citizens of the obvious constitutional violations that have the potential, ultimately, to undermine our free society.
In this episode, learn more about:
· Telltale signs of human rights violations
· The ineffectiveness of masks
· Social isolation and scientific studies
· What to do as an employee forced to wear a mask
· How OSHA protects employee’s work conditions
· Doctor’s/Lawyer’s responsibility in defending citizens