Ozone is one of the most versatile forms of healing oxygen on the planet!
Here’s what you need to know. Oxygen, known as O2, is 2 molecules of Oxygen. It is so vital to humans that we would die within minutes without it. Oxygen gives us life and supports nearly all the body’s activities including brain function, energy production, and elimination. Every single cell demands oxygen for proper function, meaning that we cannot live a healthy existence without OXYGEN!
Ozone or O3, is oxygen on steroids. It contains 3 molecules of oxygen instead of 2. You may be thinking, “isn’t ozone a dangerous substance in the atmosphere?”
But, the reality is. . . it protects us. Go figure.
In healthcare, ozone has been around since the 1950’s. It was used during the wars to clean wounds and disinfect. Ozone was discovered in the 1840’s but it took scientists some time to figure out how to recreate it and adjust for dosage.
Ozone Therapy Provides Health Benefits for Dozens of Conditions
What I love about ozone is that it’s versatile and can be used for so many diseases, both acute and chronic. The list of illnesses is enormous! Here are just a few conditions that may benefit from Ozone treatments:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- The Flu
Ozone not only has the potential to fight infection, it can also help the body to produce its own antioxidant system that can eliminate harmful toxins in the body. Ozone can re-oxygenate the tissues, bloodstream and organs, making it a great addition for those with cardiovascular disease, circulation problems, mental illness, cancer and inflammatory disorders.
Ozone relaxes the nervous system by essentially pushing the reset button on the nerves. This creates a sense of well-being from the oxygenation of the body, bringing it into balance.
Recognized Around the World
In several other countries, ozone is stocked on the ambulances and used in emergency situations such as stroke, sepsis (a whole-body infection), severe burns, wounds and threatening infections. Most hospitals in Russia give ozone in one form or another before you leave because they recognize the value of this amazing gas! In an Egyptian facility, there is a whole floor dedicated to treating Hepatitis C with ozone. And, in many clinics around the world, it remains one of the main treatments for cancer patients, scientifically proven to diminish tumor size, restore balance, eliminate the toxic effects following chemo and radiation therapy, diminish pain and increase appetite.
You can even flood a sealed room with ozone gas for 20 minutes, and it sterilizes the environment from floor to ceiling. Imagine the possibilities!
Here in the US, there are hundreds of clinics utilizing ozone.
Some of the more powerful applications of ozone therapy that we use at The Karlfeldt Center include:
- Ten Pass Ozone Therapy is a powerful tool for anti-aging, while fighting inflammation or struggling from chronic disease.
- Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) is an IV that filters and re-oxygenates the bloodstream, killing infectious agents, promoting antioxidants and acting as a personalized immune booster.
- Prolozone injections into the joints supports tissue regeneration. It could help before considering surgery.
- The ozone sauna, also known as the HOCATT, floods the body with ozone through the skin creating a whole-body effect that can eliminate toxins, increase circulation and act as an anti-aging treatment.
- Ozone bags can be filled and given via the intestines for colon or liver issues, inserted in the bladder while dealing with a UTI, or bagged around a wound to kill infection and promote healing.
At your next visit to the Karlfeldt Center or another naturopathic clinic, ask about options for ozone therapy. Its versatility makes ozone a very effective and individualized form of medicine and when used correctly by the well-trained staff here, can make a world of difference in your healing journey.