For some individuals, the after-effects of the virus are creating complex illnesses to treat. Long Term effects from viral infections have been documented to include achy body, pain, brain fog, chronic cough, shortness of breath, plantation affecting the organs, heart, brain, lungs, and lessening degree, the kidneys. In his 30 years of clinical experience treating chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia (CFS/FMS), and in his landmark published research on CFS/FMS (published in the Journal of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum has found that his S.H.I.N.E.® approach is successful in the vast majority of patients. Dr. Teitelbaum, a board-certified internist and nationally known expert in treating complex illnesses, including chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, sleep, and pain, believes with some common sense, we will do fine as a nation.
In this episode, learn some encouraging facts:
- Dr. Teitelbaum’s immunity-boosting protocols including Zinc, VIT A, D, C, K
- His secret to reducing stress: hint it involves reducing/eliminating media
- Fascinating Biological Facts that differentiate men and women’s response to the virus
- Pain is not an outside invader. It’s a regular alert system – a warning. When you give your body what it needs, the pain goes away.
- The unresolved concerns about the vaccine:
* Virus mutations and the effectiveness of the vaccine
* The vaccine and your immune system response – a competitive inhibitor.
- The program developed by Dr. Teitelbaum for viral infection dealing with chronic fatigue and those still dealing with long-hauler symptoms
In this study, over 90% of patients improved using the full S.H.I.N.E.® protocol, with an average of 75% improvement in quality of life at just three months! At two years, the quality of life increased to an average of 90%. By then, most people were able to wean off of most of their treatments/supplements. These treatments were basically like crutches that helped them recover. When well enough that the treatments are no longer needed, you can discard them.
Highlights of the protocol:
S – SLEEP- The Body’s Opportunity rest and restore
- It is critical to get 8-9 hours of deep sleep each night
- Lack of deep stages of sleep: Hypothalamic dysfunction drop in blood sugar infections, problems with reflux, and Hormone dips
- Listen in to learn the top 3 suggested herbal/mineral supplements suggested for obtaining deep, restful sleep
H – HORMONES – The Body’s Control System produced by glands and controlled by the hypothalamus
Even mild under-production of hormones (deficiency) can be associated with many health problems that can leave people sick, tired, craving sugar, “brain-fogged,” and in pain!
- Thyroid – your body’s gas pedal
- Adrenal (cortisol & DHEA) – the stress handler
- Ovaries (estrogens and progesterone) and testes (testosterone)
I – INFECTIONS – Most notable is yeast/fungal overgrowth
- Presume Candida infection is present if you have two or more of these symptoms: Sinusitis, Spastic colon, Irritable Bowel, Gas
- Look for other conditions as well – parasites, viral, antibiotic sensitive, etc. based on symptoms
N – NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES –
Pain is not the Enemy – It’s like a warning light on your body’s dashboard that your body is deficient
- Reduce Sugar
- Increase Salt
- Increase Water
- Choose a supplement that will support your body’s deficiencies
- Listen in to learn what mineral can help support the body and reduce migraines and joint pain
E – EXERCISE as Able
Your body is in an energy crisis. Exercising as you heal improves your health, body, and mind.
More About Dr. Teitelbaum
Dr. Teitelbaum has authored numerous books, including the best-selling From Fatigued to Fantastic!, The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution, Pain-Free 1-2-3, Three Steps to Happiness! Healing Through Joy, the Beat Sugar Addiction NOW! series, Real Cause, Real Cure, Diabetes Is Optional, and the popular free smartphone app “Cures A-Z.” He is the lead author of six studies on effective treatment for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome and a study on effective treatment of autism using NAET.
Dr. Teitelbaum often appears as a guest on news and talk shows nationwide, including Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah & Friends, CNN, and FoxNewsHealth. He lives in Kona, Hawaii.
His books From Fatigued to Fantastic (better suited to those with a scientific bent), The Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Solution (an easier read for people with brain fog from the illness), and Pain-Free 1-2-3 can supply you and your physician with a wealth of information to help understand CFS and fibromyalgia.
Connect with Dr. Teitelbaum
About HealthMade Radio
In an avid pursuit of worldly knowledge, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt conducts weekly interviews on HealthMade Radio with global integrative health experts, scientists, philanthropists, and entrepreneurs. These interviews are shared on our page to promote a community of health and education.
Health is what you make it!