In this episode, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt interviews Ashok Gupta, the Director of the Gupta Program. He has dedicated his life to helping people get their life back from Chronic Illness, improving people’s well-being, and helping them achieve their potential. He has been teaching meditation around the world for over 15 years. In addition, he runs a global e-clinic specializing in treating ME, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia & Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
In this episode, learn how past traumas impact the brain and how infections can, in some people, trigger a heightened state of response by the body triggering chronic pain responses, which has been described as Neuro-Immune Conditioned Syndrome (NIC)
In this episode, learn:
- The brain and neuroplasticity and the impact of emotion
- Changing your outcome, your present pain is not your fate
- The philosophical and scientific perspective of your weakened state
- Toxic environments and the constant state of over inflammation
- Biological, chemical, and physiologic Stress Increases the body’s heightened state of response.
- Why over-reactive defensive responses are created by the brain, immune and nervous system to otherwise very benign signals creating an excessive inflammatory response
- Resolving the Hyper response of the body
- Find your passion, purpose, and joy, and Break free from the excessive inflammatory response.
Ashok Gupta has spent many years researching the brain neurology of emotion and linking well-being tools with science. He has published medical papers on the basis of stress-related illnesses. He has appeared in many media as an expert on stress on the BBC, CNN, Guardian Newspaper, ITV, The Independent, and many others.
He wrote and presented the Meaning of Life Experiment, which is a Free, Award-winning Meditation and Self-Development App.
He also works with companies worldwide, teaching courses in Leadership, Time Management, and Personal Development.
Connect with Ashok Gupta
Meaning of Life App: themeaningoflife.tv
About HealthMade Radio
In an avid pursuit of worldly knowledge, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt conducts weekly interviews on HealthMade Radio with global integrative health experts, scientists, philanthropists, and entrepreneurs. These interviews are shared on our page to promote a community of health and education.
Health is what you make it!