For over 30 years, Dr. Joel Fuhrman has shown that it is possible to achieve sustainable weight loss and reverse heart disease, diabetes, and many other illnesses using smart nutrition. In this episode of HealthMade Radio, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt discusses with Dr. Fuhrman his passion for nutritional excellence.
Dr. Fuhrman has experience in nutritional medicine, and it is his hard work and dedication that have given rise to people taking notice of his wellness practices. The power of his diet helps one to achieve an ideal weight and also to reverse back some of the commonly occurring chronic conditions such as:
- Many other chronic ailments
Dr. Fuhrman believes that the drugs prescribed don’t fix anything, they change the expression of disease (reducing symptoms) but the underlying cause of the disease remains unchanged.
In this episode, learn:
- How the American diet is shortening life by 20 – 30 years
- How medications manage the symptoms, while the disease itself is progressing
- Drug-free options that are safe extends their life and is more effective than medications.
- Scientific studies show how effective nutrition can help people make complete recoveries.
- Pharmaceutical and medical control of the media silence many of the reports turning disease around and find health through a nutrient-dense diet
- Dietary excellence, nutritarian flood our bodies with antioxidants and varieties
- Find out what eating GBOMBS means.
What is a nutritarian?
The word nutritarian refers to a nutrient-rich and dense diet, mainly the plant products that help counter weight gain. Since the diet is mostly a plant-based program, it is ideal for vegans and vegetarians. A healthy diet is filled with food that consists of a complete combination of necessary macronutrients and various micronutrients required by our body in healing it.
More about Dr. Joel Fuhrman:
Fuhrman is a board-certified family physician and nutritional researcher who specializes in preventing and reversing disease through nutritional and natural methods. He is the author of seven New York Times bestsellers: Eat For Life, Eat to Live, The End of Diabetes, The End of Dieting, The End of Heart Disease, Super Immunity, and The Eat to Live Cookbook.