Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy (H202) with bio-oxidative medicine is the addition of oxygen directly to the tissues of the body in the form of singlet oxygen (lone oxygen atoms) in a highly reactive state.
Conditions which can be treated with H2O2 include those conditions which can be treated with antibiotics, but without the serious toxicity often associated with laboratory produced synthetic antibiotics. Some of these conditions are candidiasis (yeast), viral infections, influenza, the common cold, sinus infection, Epstein-Barr virus and gangrene.
Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy Benefits:
- It kills, or severely inhibits the growth of, anaerobic pathogens (bacteria and viruses)
- Promote the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestines
- Oxidizes metabolic waste and industrial toxins for detoxification
- Doubles the energy production in the mitochondria
- Dissolves plaque in large arteries making it a wonderful complement to EDTA in the treatment of vascular disease, as EDTA has been shown to clear small vessels and create collateral circulation around large vessel blockages.
This combination is called “Chelox Therapy”.
- Clears the lungs, in cases of emphysema, by producing oxygen bubbles in the alveoli (tiny air sacs in the lungs), literally lifting the mucus deposits up, so they can be coughed out.
- Remarkable clearing effect on the skin.
- Asthma, leukemia, multiple sclerosis, degenerative spinal disc disease, high blood pressure, arthritis and cancer.
Interested in experiencing a very quick and safe way to increase intraceullar oxygen? Schedule an hydrogen peroxide IV today.