Brain fog, short-term memory loss, difficulty with focus and concentration, anxiety, depression, and the host of other symptoms that make up the cognitive and neuropsychiatric aspects of Lyme disease.
On this episode of HealthMade Radio, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt interviews Lyme specialist Nicola McFadzean Ducharme. She practices holistic medicine specializing in Lyme disease, hormone balancing, autistic-spectrum disorders, preconception health care, and digestive disorders. Dr. Nicola is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor, trained in both the United States and her native country of Australia.
Listen to this insightful interview with Dr. Michael Karlfeldt on this episode of HealthMade Radio discussing aspects of Lyme testing and treatment.
Lyme Sources, Symptoms & Testing
- Overcoming the false negatives in testing for Lyme.
- Coinfections that make Lyme disease so complicated to treat?
- Asymptomatic Lyme?
- Sources of Lyme disease, is it just from insect bites?
Infection, inflammation, total toxin load
- How is antimicrobial therapy approached?
- What tools can be helpful for supporting detoxification?
- Antibiotics are they needed to recover from Lyme disease?
- Herbs and Diet to help with healing
Dr. Nicola McFadzean Ducharme has written a number of books on the subject including
Lyme Brain The Impact of Lyme Disease on Your Brain, and How To Reclaim Your Smarts
Connect with her: