Are you ready to live a healthier, and better life? If you are, than you must be motivated, passionate about your goals, and constantly educating yourself on how to successfully improve your health. The road to a healthy lifestyle will be filled with some temptations, difficulties, and hard work, but if you keep your eyes on your goals, you can feel better, and be healthier than you ever imagined. Here are some great health quotes to inspire you on your journey to a health transformation!
1) “As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists.” -Joan Gussow
2) “To get rich never risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth.” -Richard Baker
3) It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. -Mahatma Gandhi
4) “A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” -Paul Dudley White
5) “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” -John F. Kennedy
6) “The human body has been designed to resist an infinite number of changes and attacks brought about by its environment. The secret of good health lies in successful adjustment to changing stresses on the body.” -Harry J. Johnson
7) You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae. -Paul Walker
8) “To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” –William Londen
9) There is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before. -Henry David Thoreau
10) “The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness;
The inferior doctor treats actual sickness.” -Chinese Proverb
11) I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. -Joyce Meyer
12) “People who laugh actually live longer than those who don’t laugh. Few persons realize that health actually varies according to the amount of laughter.” –James J. Walsh
These are some great quotes to help inspire you to live a healthier life! Keep an eye out for part 2 of this entry, where we will provide some more motivating quotes about health. Also, make sure to contact us for help on your road to a healthier lifestyle.