In part 1 of this entry, we discussed the first 6 health benefits of apple cider vinegar. If you haven’t gotten a chance to read part 1 yet, then make sure to check it out before reading part 2. If you are already caught up, then here are the final 6 health benefits of apple cider vinegar.
7) Oral health- Apple cider vinegar is a great tool for increasing the health of your mouth. It is great for killing bacteria, and helps prevent tooth decay, whiten teeth, get rid of bad breath and much more. Apple cider vinegar is great for your oral health in many different ways, and your mouth will feel much fresher.
8) Weight loss- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels- Apple cider vinegar helps the body slow down the breakdown of starch during digestion, and this can help control blood sugar levels like some medications do. This can have a great benefit for diabetics especially.
9) Weight loss- Studies have shown that drinking apple cider vinegar before a meal can help slow down the accumulation of fat in the body, and boost your metabolism. Also, this beverage will help reduce your appetite, and help prevent overeating.
10) Help prevent cancer- Apple cider vinegar is a fantastic tool for helping lower the risk of cancer. This is because it is very high in Polyphemus that fight cancer causing free radicals in the body. Additionally, apple cider vinegar will help the body’s pH level become more balanced, and this is a major help in preventing disease as well. Finally, this great liquid is also a fantastic tool for detoxing the body, and getting rid of harmful pathogens.
11) Reduces inflammation- Apple cider vinegar is great at fighting inflammation in the body. With reduced inflammation you will have fewer joint pains, arthritis problems, and suffer less from other issues caused by inflammation.
12) Protects the heart- Studies have shown that apple cider vinegar can lower blood pressure, reduce bad cholesterol, and protect the heart from heart disease. Make sure to drink the liquid for a healthy, and functioning heart.These are only some of the seemingly endless health benefits apple cider vinegar has for our health. Always make sure to drink the correct amount of this product, and do your research on if it is right for your needs. If you would like to learn more about natural health remedies, contact us today!