Hair tissue mineral analysis has been used by Dr. Wilson for more than 35 years and he has reviewed over 50,000 of these tests. His clinical perspective and expertise in this area is unmatched. Hair mineral analysis reveals and explains the causes of many health symptoms and disease, whose underlying causes are largely related to nutritional deficiencies, mineral imbalances, and heavy metal and chemical toxicity. Dr. Wilson explains why hair analysis can be more beneficial than a blood analysis.
The blood is maintained at the expense of tissues such as the hair. This means the hair will change first, often years before the blood. The blood is far more buffered. It has to be because it touches every cell. The hair is a storage organ and, to some degree, an excretory tissue. The blood is a transport medium.Blood, urine, and saliva provide short-term or even instantaneous readings, whereas a hair test provides a 3-month average or a longer-term reading.
The test only measures minerals. They are locked into the hair as it grows. An expert in reading the hair mineral analysis can assess mineral ratios and simple as well as complex patterns.
- Did you know that ratios of minerals can determine if your diet consists of too many carbohydrates?
- Lifestyles correlations can be predicted based on mineral ratios found in a hair tissue mineral analysis including levels of stress, poor family relationships and personal habits?
- A hair mineral analysis is often helpful to assess the general level of toxic metals in the body. Some patterns, such as the Poor Eliminator Pattern, provide indicators of the presence of hidden toxic metals, a most important concept.
- Ratios can give indications of diabetic patterns/tendencies and weak adrenals that can be measured over time, as the hair grows, reducing guesswork in recommending diets, nutritional supplementation and detoxification methods. Note: Women gengerally tend to lose hair in a diffused pattem whether it is begining, mid/progressive, or advanced.
- The numerical value found in comparing mineral ratios can determine an individual’s oxidation rates which are important indicators for trends or tendencies for over 60 common health conditions.
- One the most exciting uses of the hair mineral analysis is the assessment of causes for conditions such as depression, anxiety, panic attacks, attention deficit, brain fog, autism, schizophrenia, dementia, violence, and bipolar disorder. Hair mineral testing often shows why these conditions occur, and how to correct them at a deep level.
Listen to this fascinating diagnostic technique on this episode of HealthMade Radio, Dr. Karlfeldt interviews Dr. Lawrence Wilson, MD
Dr. Lawrence Wilson is an international leader in Hair Mineral Analysis. He has a bachelors of science degree from MIT and a medical degree from a University in Mexico.
For over 35 years he has worked as a nutrition consultant refining the science of nutritional balancing. He has reviewed over 35,000 hair mineral analyses. He learned from Dr. Paul C. Eck, a brilliant biochemist and founder of Analytical Research Laboratories for whom he worked for 14 years. He has expanded the work since Dr. Eck passed away adding procedures that greatly enhance the detoxification of toxic metals and discovering newer hair patterns that are emerging today in our ever-increasingly toxic world.
Dr. Wilson does technical consulting and teaching for them for Analytical Research Laboratories. He is the author of 1400 articles and five books including “Nutritional Balancing and Hair Mineral Analysis.”
His books and free articles are available at www.drlwilson.com.
The textbook Dr. Wilson wrote, Nutritional Balancing and Hair Mineral Analysis, covers this subject in much more detail.