Beth Greer healed herself from a tennis-ball-sized chest tumor without drugs or surgery by taking small steps to detox her nutrition, home, and lifestyle. Beth changed careers to devote her full-time efforts towards bringing the latest research, expertise, and information on identifying, reducing, or eliminating exposure to harmful, often hidden, toxins in our homes, nutrition, and environment to healthcare providers and the public. On this episode of HealthMade Radio, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt interviews Beth Greer, aka the Super Natural Mom®, to help us gain insight into removing toxins in our homes to improve our health and well-being.
“It’s important for people to understand how amazing our bodies are with their ability to heal and regenerate and clear out these masses; if we only give it a chance by removing the obstacles such as pesticides in the food, chemicals applied to our skin and the toxins that are surrounding us in our homes.” – Dr. Michael Karlfeldt.
Learn how to clean up your home, clean up your environment, clean up your food for better health and well being:
CHEMICALS IN YOUR FOOD
- Do you know what’s on your non-organic food? (Hint: it is known to cause cancer)
- Growth hormones and antibiotics in our meats
- Artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors can impact your health
WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING ON YOUR SKIN
- Deodorant: (baking soda can work as a deodorant) even a natural brand can be suspect – always be a good label reader.
- Cosmetics, shampoos, and soaps
- LOOK OUT for the words like “all-natural” (a marketing phrase), “made with” (only one drop is necessary to claim that), “grass-fed” can be mostly fed corn and soy
- Three letters, ALL CAPITAL words stands for a chemical: PEG, parabens, phthalates, toluene, methyl mercury
- Fragrance-free, dye-free
- Check out Environmental Working Group to check out the toxicity of your products.
WHAT ARE YOUR SURROUNDING YOURSELF
- Electromagnetic Field Radiation – we are electrical beings.
- Consider how many products you have that are scented. Those toxins add up!
About Beth Greer, Healthy Home Expert
Healthy Home Assessments and Consulting to Detox Your Home.
Purchase her Bestselling book Super Natural Home.
Beth’s work is endorsed by Deepak Chopra and Dr. Joseph Mercola and has been named a Top 50 Health & Environmental Journalist to Follow. She is a former SF Chronicle, Washington Times, and Huffington Post columnist and former President of The Learning Annex, a nationally renowned adult education company. She is a popular speaker at industry expos, private firms, health clinics, non-profits, and schools. She has presented at Google, LinkedIn, SXSW, The Real Truth About Health Conference, and the American Academy of Environmental Medicine Conference, and has been featured in/on CNN, NBC, NPR, Rodale Wellness, Martha Stewart Living, Health Magazine, Prevention Magazine, and on several health summits. Find the latest news, info, and programs at bethgreer.com.
Connect with Beth Greer
About HealthMade Radio
In an avid pursuit of worldly knowledge, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt conducts weekly interviews on HealthMade Radio with global integrative health experts, scientists, philanthropists, and entrepreneurs. These interviews are shared on our page to promote a community of health and education.
Health is what you make it!