Cancer is the second most common form of death in the United States – claiming the lives of 1 in 4 people. In this episode Dr. Michael Karlfeldt discusses cancer-starving formula with off label drugs and nutriceutical supplements with Jane McLelland who battled two aggressive cancers with metastatic spread, both were classed as ‘terminal’.
- Jane McLelland was diagnosed with aggressive cervical cancer at just 35
- The treatment failed and five years later the disease had spread to her lungs
- Doctors have her just a one in 20 chance of surviving for a further five years
- Amazingly, Ms. McLelland, who is in her 50s, has been in remission since 2004
Jane McLelland, author of the groundbreaking book How to Starve Cancer, was diagnosed with cervical cancer in 1994 and did the conventional treatment. In 1999 her cancer progressed to stage IV and she started incorporating complementary and alternative treatments alongside chemotherapy. In 2004 she started developing leukemia as a result of the chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy treatments she received.
Facing terminal cancer with little time left to live, Jane poured through research on old drugs with anticancer effects and put together a cocktail of off-label drugs and nutraceutical supplements in an attempt to block the pathways that cancer cells and cancer stem cells use for fuel. This metabolic approach effectively “starved” her cancer of its fuel (glucose, glutamine, and fat) and she healed herself.
Jane McLelland is absolutely brilliant and understands cancer cell biology and off-label drugs better than most oncologists. – Dr. Michael KarlfeldtIn this Episode of HealthMade Radio learn:
- How to determine what Phenotypes Cancers Feed On
- How the Off Label Multi Targeted Drugs Side Effects end up Treating Cancer
- How To starve cancer without starving yourself
- The Difference between the Press and Pull phases of approaching Cancer
- Sample of over the Counter Drugs that help with abnormal cell signaling, immune-boosting
- The Effects of Surgery on the Immune System
- Top 2 off label drugs that every cancer patient should know about
If you have stage 4 and you have been given a terminal diagnosis, why shouldn’t you do as much as you can to try and save yourself?
– Jane McLelland