Breast cancer is the number one cancer that kills women. Surgery, chemotherapy and radiation have proved that there needs to be a more comprehensive approach to healing this disease. On this episode of HealthMade Radio Dr. Michael Karlfeldt interviews 2-time breast cancer conqueror Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, better known as “Dr. V”. She has studied Chiropractic, Bio-Energetics, Meridian Stress Analysis, Homeopathy, and Digital Thermography. After 30 years in active practice, she decided to “retire” and devote her time sharing her personal, healing journey with breast cancer.
Her years of experience and research have culminated as The 7 Essentials ™, a step-by-step coaching program. Dr. V is a best-selling author and her book is Heal Breast Cancer Naturally. Her website, breastcancerconqueror.com and her personal healing journey have touched the lives of thousands of women around the globe.
In this episode learn:
- How to identify toxins that could impact your health
- The difference between plant based and chemical based hormones
- Find out about the scientifically proven healing power of flax seed
- Learn the impact of emotions on our well-being
- …and much more
HealthMade Radio is a community for natural health seekers where we educate people about common health conditions and share extensive research on the most effective natural health treatments. A core concept and belief is in the innate intelligence and healing power of the body. If properly supported spiritually, emotionally, and nutritionally, it can find its way back to health. HealthMade Radio brings information from integrative health experts from around the world!
– your host, Dr. Michael KarlfeldtThis article originally appeared at: https://healthmade.co/conquering-breast-cancer-naturally-with-dr-veronique-desaulniers.