Dr. Wayne “The Mango Man” Pickering, N.D., Sc.M. is the master of nutrition. He has been in business for 42 years, authored 25 books, over 100 CD’s, 60+ DVDs and 10 Health Systems! He’s a Naturopathic Physician; Nutritional Performance Coach and a Disease Prevention Specialist and a guest on several TV & Radio Shows. His prognosis was death at 30, now in his 70’s. Dr. Pickering has become an avid teacher of natural health, in which health and longevity is the natural outgrowth of proper nutrition—which also encompasses proper food combining, to optimize digestion.
His purpose is to teach people how to be the healthiest person ON the planet and not to fall into the trap believing that age automatically brings sickness. He does this by using nine easy steps that focus on nutrition, which are centered around his basic philosophy: “If you want to be tough, you’ve got to eat good stuff!”
“Nutrition doesn’t heal. It doesn’t cure. It doesn’t do anything. It’s a science though and it never changes... Here’s what nutrition is: it’s a series of four processes that your body employs to make food materials for the body to use.”Dr Wayne
In this entertaining and insightful episode, Dr. Michael Karlfeldt and Dr. Wayne discuss
- Nutrition as building blocks for our body that can determine our wellness or our state of dis-ease.
- Improper food combining is one of the primary factors that cause gas, flatulence, heartburn, and upset stomach. What’s worse, the resulting poor digestion can also contribute to malnutrition, even if you think you’re eating a decent diet.
- Disease is just as much a matter of eliminating toxins as it is about eating proper foods. Elimination, however, is dependent on a healthy digestive system.
- The 5 Components to a sound nutrition plan.
- The three basic commandments of eating.
There are the 5 components to a sound Nutrition Plan
How we must eat our foods:
1. When They’re in Season,
2. Grown in our Type of Environment,
3. According to the Type of Activity we are Involved With and
4. At least 70% of our Food should be Eaten RAW as if it’s not fit Raw, it’s worse yet Cooked and
5. According to our Body’s Digestive Chemistry = Food Combining while respecting the Acid/Alkaline Balance of our body.
Food Combining is a Sensible Scientific Way to eat your food so that everything you eat stands the best chance of digesting and doesn’t stay in the stomach any longer than it should. The Purpose of Food Combining is to un-complicate the Process of Digestion, thereby Eliminating Digestive Problems. If something is inharmonious, that means, it’s Not Harmonious. If someone is insane, that means that person is not sane. If something is indigesting, that doesn’t mean it’s halfway digesting, it means, it’s Not digesting.
Acid Alkaline Balance is crucial as it now turns out that we have a better shot at long-term health if our body’s pH is neutral or slightly alkaline. When we tilt toward greater acidity, which can be measured easily, we have a greater risk of developing Osteoporosis, Weak Muscles, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Kidney Disease, and a host of other Health Problems.
The solution, according to scientists who have researched “chronic low-grade metabolic acidosis,” is eating a diet that yields more alkaline and less acid. And Dr. Wayne is going to be sharing some Food Combining Recipes for Optimal Digestion and how they benefit the Acid Alkaline Balance of our Body.
Find out more at Dr. Pickering’s three websites:
For more information about the digestive process and food combination, check out the following two web sites:
- CombineWhenYouDine.com has a 20″ x 24″ custom-laminated full-color guide for Healthy Eating that classifies fruits, vegetables and proteins to show the most compatible combinations for proper digestion.
- MangoManDiet.com offers a 27-day long course on food combining, as well as 400 recipes, nearly 140 articles, and several hours-worth of audio programs on nutrition.
Dr. Pickering’sYoutube channel
Find Dr. Pickering’s books on Amazon